Friday 26 June 2009

Sneak preview


Thought I'd share a sneak preview of something I've been working on for Etsy over the last few days.

I'm not giving too much away, other than to say it's made to my own pattern and each one will be unique - (I'm not allowing myself any re-listings of this one) and its totally organic!

This has turned out to be a whole family venture. Everyone has an opinion on how the finished item should look and they've all encouraged me to make yet another version every time we thought that something needed tweaking. Laura has put herself in charge of naming them, so don't blame me if they are somewhat outlandish!

Its been a really fun adventure making these - just the antidote that I needed to all the tedious proof reading I had to do last week

It will be another week or so before I'm ready to list the first few, but I'll let you know the very moment that they go on sale

No comments:

Post a Comment